From Planet Computers
The following is a step-by-step guide thta can be used to send detailed bug report to Planet Computers.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Enable USB debugging
To be able to send detailed bug reports you will need to enable USB debugging first.
- Press Fn+Del to go to Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the list and select System
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select Advanced
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select About phone
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on Build number multiple times until you see the "You are now a developer" screen
- Now, go back and select Developer options
- Finally, tap on the "Take bug report" option and select "Full report".
- Collecting the bug report will take some time. Once finished you will find it in the notification area.
- Tap on it to share it via email to email@example.com