Gemini Android-only firmware
Here is the list of the latest available Android-only firmware for your Gemini.
We have 3 firmware versions, please be sure you download the right firmware for your device. WiFi-Only Gemini users should download the WiFi-Only firmware. 4G Gemini users using x25 chip (early release Geminis) should download the 4G Gemini x25 firmware. Finally, the Gemini 4G x27 users should download the 4G Gemini x27 firmware. If you are not sure about your Gemini version, just check under Settings -> Wireless & networks. If you see a menu called SIM cards, then you have an x27 Gemini, otherwise you have an x25 Gemini.
4G Gemini x27
- LATEST - Gemini x27 Android FOTA3 12/06/2018 - MD5: 3280fbedd297b0e56b46cf1516215b70
- Gemini x27 Android FOTA1 10/05/2018 MD5: c565fb6584dcb3bc5592432dfcad6d73
- Gemini x27 Android MP 16/03/2018 MD5: 50978bbe1cedae8afc6a010d9702a7b6
4G Gemini x25 (early release)
- LATEST - Gemini x25 Android FOTA3 12/06/2018 - MD5: 44fa4e60f81015b5b7100481007eb70b
- Gemini x25 Android FOTA2 04/06/2018 - MD5: b45d1b84497999b51961c3bae5ce3c2e
- Gemini x25 Android FOTA1 11/05/2018- MD5: 07280f0259239c3cabdbdddde79d089b
- Gemini x25 Android MP 30/05/2018 - MD5: 86959982ea85152a81616a84e6b16cf7
- LATEST - Gemini WIFI Android MP - 09/05/2018 - MD5: 77340cd92b1f0f6ef2937f786330c83f
Once you have downloaded the right firmware for you, please extract the zip file and follow our Android Flashing Guide to install it.
NEW Gemini Multi-Boot Firmware (Debian Linux, Sailfish OS, Standard and Rooted Android)
Gemini allows for multi-boot configuration, enabling Debian Linux, Sailfish OS and Android to coexhist on the same device. The multi-boot firmware is configured using the online Gemini Partition Tool.
The partition tool allows you to specify the sizes of each partitions and boot preferences for the Gemini.
Once you downloaded all the required modules, follow our Linux Flashing Guide to install it.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP alternative recovery image)
An unofficial build of TWRP has been ported to Gemini by deadman96385.
You can find more information about it here: TWRP for Gemini
TWRP is an alternative recovery image that can be used to install Lineage OS. Please note that you should immediately boot into recovery partition after installing TWRP. If you boot the stock Android firmware, it will reinstall the original reovery partition, overwriting TWRP.
Lineage OS preview
An unofficial builld of Lineage OS for the Gemini has been developed by deadman96385.
You can find more information about it here: Initial release of Lineage OS for Gemini PDA