From Planet Computers
Welcome to Planet Computers Support Website
This Website will provide you with the latest information and support for your Gemini.
Configuring your keyboard
If you have a non-uk keyboard you will have to configure the keyboard software in order to use your keyboard layout properly. Please follow the instruction on this page: Configuration Page
- 21/05/2018 - This is a reminder that community-driven discussion forum for Gemini is available at https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showforum=192
- 11/05/2018 - The Linux and Windows flash tools have been updated. The Gemini firmware has also been updated and we now released 3 firmware versions: Gemini Wifi-Only, Gemini 4G x25 and Gemini 4G x27.
- 25/04/2018 - A Linux version of the Flash Tool has been released, see our Flashing Guide for more information
- 23/04/2018 - A few important news have been shared via Indiegogo but not posted here. So here we go:
- 16/03/2018 - A rooted Android firmware is now available, see Android Support page
- 16/03/2018 - Source code for the Linux kernel and the bootloader has been published on GitHub: https://github.com/dguidipc
- 02/2018 - We have updated our Keyboard application with a new configuration wizard that will help you setup the correct driver/layout. We planned an over the air firmware update but, as it is not ready yet, we strongly suggest you to update the application using the Google Play Store. In case the application does not automatically update, please update the app using the this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gemini.keyboard