From Planet Computers
Welcome to Planet Computers Support Website
This Website will provide you with the latest information and support for your Gemini.
Configuring your keyboard
If you have a non-uk keyboard you will have to configure the keyboard software in order to use your keyboard layout properly. Please follow the instruction on this page: Configuration Page
- 17/09/2018 - A new firmware for rooted Android has been released. This will fix the issue that has been reported about the updated Magisk Manager software not working correctly. You can download the new firmware using the usual partition tool link: support.planetcom.co.uk/partitionTool.html. The old firmware is still available under the "Firmware List and MD5 checksums" link on the partition tool page, if needed.
- 16/07/2018 - We've released an updated Sailfish OS firmware that fixes the orientation of the optional camera. See the Sailfish OS notes page for more details
- 22/06/2018 - Released updated FlashTool, FlashToolDrivers, Android Firmware, Linux Firmware (including updated Debian and Sailfish OS Community edition). We also released an updated PartitionTool which offers more flexibility, together with new Android and Linux flashing guides (see menu on the left). Follow this links for the new Android Flashing Guide, new Linux Flashing Guide and the new Gemini Firmware page. For reference, here are the links related to the old Flashing Guide and the old Firmware page.
- 21/05/2018 - This is a reminder that community-driven discussion forum for Gemini is available at https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showforum=192
- 11/05/2018 - The Linux and Windows flash tools have been updated. The Gemini firmware has also been updated and we now released 3 firmware versions: Gemini Wifi-Only, Gemini 4G x25 and Gemini 4G x27.
- 25/04/2018 - A Linux version of the Flash Tool has been released, see our Flashing Guide for more information
- 23/04/2018 - A few important news have been shared via Indiegogo but not posted here. So here we go:
- 16/03/2018 - A rooted Android firmware is now available, see http://support.planetcom.co.uk/index.php/Gemini_Firmware
- 16/03/2018 - Source code for the Linux kernel and the bootloader has been published on GitHub: https://github.com/dguidipc
- 02/2018 - We have updated our Keyboard application with a new configuration wizard that will help you setup the correct driver/layout. We planned an over the air firmware update but, as it is not ready yet, we strongly suggest you to update the application using the Google Play Store. In case the application does not automatically update, please update the app using the this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gemini.keyboard