From Planet Computers
2,582 bytes added
21:12, 26 June 2020
Created page with "The following is a step-by-step guide thta can be used to send detailed bug report to Planet Computers. Thank you for your cooperation! ==Enable USB debugging== To be able..."
The following is a step-by-step guide thta can be used to send detailed bug report to Planet Computers.
Thank you for your cooperation!
==Enable USB debugging==
To be able to send detailed bug reports you will need to enable USB debugging first.
* Press Fn+Del to go to Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the list and select System<br />[[File:Screenshot_20200626-155348.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select Advanced<br />[[File:Screenshot_20200626-154452.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select About phone<br />[[File:Screenshot_20200626-154504.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on Build number multiple times until you see the "You are now a developer" screen<br />[[File:Screenshot_20200626-154517.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Now, go back and select Developer options<br />[[File:Screenshot_20200626-155124.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Finally, scroll down and activate the USB debugging option
==Enable MTK Logger==
* Start the dialler application and type the following code: *#*#3646633#*#*<br />[[File:Screenshot_20190528-101517.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Go to the Log and Debugging tab and tap on MTKLogger<br /><br />[[File:Screenshot_20190528-101529.png|center|800x400px|border]]
* Now press the start button to start saving logs.
==<br />Saving logs==
After the last action, logs are now being saved on the device. It's a good idea to restart the unit at this point, so that any log related to device initialisation is also recorded. After reboot, please repeat the action that causes the trouble. When the issue has been reproduced, simply scoll down form the top to reveal the MTKLogger menu and stop the logger.
==Sending the logs to Planet Computers==
The logs created by MTKLogger are in the /mtklog folder in the Internal Storage. One way to send the logs back to Planet Computers is to connect your Gemini to a computer, copy the mtkfolder to the computer, compress it and then send the archive using a cloud service, such as [https://www.mailbigfile.com https://www.mailbigfile.com]
* Tap on it to share it via email to '''email@example.com'''
Newer edit →
Retrieved from ‘
Updating your Cosmo
Latest Cosmo Firmware
Rooted Android For Cosmo
Linux for Cosmo
Gemini Android 8 Upgrade
Gemini Android Flashing Guide
Gemini Linux Flashing Guide
Gemini Debian Notes
Gemini Sailfish OS Notes
Gemini Kali Notes
Gemini Android Manual Update
About Planet Computers